• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

.

  • NEWS
  • MUSIC
  • VIDEOS
  • GIST
  • PHOTOS
  • TECH
  • JOKES/COMEDY
Home » Uncategories » It's Not Intentional That I Expose My B00bs & Body

It's Not Intentional That I Expose My B00bs & Body



Enita Odugbemi, one of the upcoming actresses to watch out for in the Yoruba movie industry is reputed to be disturbing men with her oranges. But in a recent chat, she said it's not her fault:

“I don’t expose my body in movies, it’s just because I am busty. I love my b00bs so much and I thank God because he gave them to me. I don’t deliberate expose my body or b00bs. People only tend to notice them because they are very big.”
Posted by Beta Motive on - Rating: 4.5
Title : It's Not Intentional That I Expose My B00bs & Body
Description : Enita Odugbemi, one of the upcoming actresses to watch out for in the Yoruba movie industry is reputed to be disturbing men with her ora...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter
Newer Post
Older Post
Home

Trending Stories

  • Ace comedian Ali Baba allows groundnut seller share spot on Instagram
    Atunyota Alleluya Akporobomerere, yes, that is the full name of Nigeria's number one comedian, Ali Baba. He is so many things rolled...
Copyright © 2015 . - All Rights Reserved
Design by YesNaija Enterprise - LeakNaija.com